Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- The Hollins Critic reads poetry from September 15 through December 1. Poems should be no more than a page in length and may not be from current Hollins students. Only poetry submissions will be read. The Hollins Critic does not publish fiction. Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas. Please combine all poems into a single document and do not submit more than five poems at a time. Please do not submit more than once during a reading period. Please submit all files only as .doc or .docx documents.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.
©2015 Devin Emke